games

Reaction score
I was wondering if windows videogames are well handled on a macbook pro. How much ram memory would you suggest to run pro evolution soccer, or stuff like that?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
The best way to play windows only games would be using bootcamp to install Windows. Then the computer will be just like a Windows machine.

If ti can play a particular game depends on the game and what type of hardware you have in the MacBook Pro. A dedicated graphics card would be good to have although some games work ok on the 9400 card ...

Give us more specs and you can get a more specific answer :)

OP
R
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a macbook pro with 4gb ddr3 ram memory and an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics. Would that work? And would it be better to install xp or win 7? (I'll be using windows for gaming only)

Thanks

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Windows XP would be your best bet unless the game needs DirectX 10 support, in which case you will need Vista or higher. Don't install the RC of W7 as it is time limited.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.