More new music from Darkest Ritual - alt rock

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
This is my latest effort, on the album to be called "The Darkest Ritual" by Darkest Ritual. I decided to continue my rock and roll project with that name, and combine my dark hard rock like Alice in Chains and Marilyn Manson with my metal influences, like the sounds of In the Woods, Enslaved, and various others... This is a rock number, but has a touch of metal in the drumming and feel of the song.

I hope you enjoy!

The new one is Light of Real Truth - available for play here at ReverbNation,com. It's going to try and load a pop up so make sure to allow popups from reverbnation or just turn off the blocker momentarily. It's just a player window.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Not bad at all, very AIC in feel there, as you hinted at. I thing Darkest Ritual (the track) suits your voice better, and I prefer that, but that's partly due to personal taste as well I guess.
Well done though, nicely put together.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.