Ordered My MBP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Unibody, 2.53Ghz, 4GB RAM, 10.5.7
Ordered the 15" 2.53ghz model. Funny thing is, I very nearly ordered it like an hour before the WWDC, which I knew about but had no idea when it was lol, not sure if they would have sent an old model or not but I'm glad something made me wait anyway just in case lol.

The changes they made to the entry level 15" are just perfect for me though, took out the extra graphics card I didn't need, put the RAM up to 4gb which I was gonna do anyway and to my amazement put in an SD card reader, one of the main things I was going to miss using on my current HP. I use the SD on this practically everyday.

Great price as well with my education discount. 3 year Apple care for £57 is awesome. The MBP was £1121.

Should be here on my Birthday next Tuesday as well lol, great gift to my self.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I guess we should wish you a happy birthday. :) Looks like you're getting the ideal birthday gift. Personally, I could do without the birthdays.... ;)

Regards.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I'm glad you're looking forward to your new Mac. You'll have a great time with it. And yes, the educational discount is fantastic (I would know from first-hand experience).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Happy early birthday!

Personally, I could do without the birthdays.... ;)
And that would be because? :p

OP
BenBarlow85
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So it arrived about 2 or so hours ago, and it is GREAT, using it now to write this. Very happy with the purchase. I think the track pad will get a little getting used to but I can't see that taking very long at all. And the screen is sooo clear its remarkable.

Reaction score
Good to hear. I just bought the same thing yesterday. :)

Did you have any previous experience on a Mac?

OP
BenBarlow85
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ye, i had I THINK an ibook? about 6 years ago, but really didnt use it that much, was only for college really. Enjoy your MBP :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.