• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Beware of Select Comfort, their service.. and product.. sucks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
This is the WORST company I've ever dealt with. I have a 3 year old, three thousand dollar, bed. I've now had 3 pumps replaced. But that's not the kicker... the kicker is that the second one was replaced 11 months ago at a PRORATED cost of $151. I was told by the manager I talked to at that point that if it broke within a year it would be replaced free of cost. Fast forward to last night, when I slept on my thermarest on the floor because the thing wouldn't pump up and it was WAY too soft....

This morning, call go through the usual support crap.. "yep, we have to replace the pump." Ok, it's 11 months old and should be under warranty replacement... Yep, sure is.. for $171. Talk to a supervisor again and get nowhere, not only that she's rude, inconsiderate and completely oblivious to how some of their own systems work.. oh and did I mention didn't even care that there's a customer on the other end of the line?

So, if you're considering it.. don't bother.. every time I've dealt with them it's been a customer service nightmare. They obviously have you on the hook once you drop the dime on initial purchase and so don't care about post-sales support. I'm gonna have fun every time I pass their store in the mall too now

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.