new printer

Reaction score
I need to buy a printer and scanner that are compatible with windows XP and a macbook with Leopard OS.Can anyone suggest anything.[I quite fancy a Kodak because of the price of the ink]I don't do much printing so don't a high spec one. Thankyou, saying it now cos I haven't worked out yet how to do it on the forum.Oh I tried to download Safari beta4 but it said my OS wasn't good enough.(Only had it 3 mths)will I never be able to run it?

T

todd51

I need to buy a printer and scanner that are compatible with windows XP and a macbook with Leopard OS.Can anyone suggest anything.[I quite fancy a Kodak because of the price of the ink]I don't do much printing so don't a high spec one. Thankyou, saying it now cos I haven't worked out yet how to do it on the forum.Oh I tried to download Safari beta4 but it said my OS wasn't good enough.(Only had it 3 mths)will I never be able to run it?

Mostly all new printers will work with OS X out of the box. In fact Leopard has preinstalled drivers for major name brand printers. Kodak printers should work just fine. My HP was pretty much plug and play with my Mac. If you can't get it to work, let us know, we can help you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.