iTunes Question

• Thread starter psychoschematic
  • Start date
P

psychoschematic

Is there a setting in iTunes where, if you download a new song it high lights and stay lit until you click on it or drag it to a folder that you want it in?

I'm just wondering cause I have so much music and sometimes I forget that I have the song cause I don't see it right away. I know that you can search for and all that, but I was wondering if this can be done. It would be so much easier for me.

Thanks.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I don't think there is an exact feature; you are asking for. But I think there is a different approach that you might find helpful. iTunes has a playlist you can make called a smart playlist.

In iTunes, go to: File, then "New Smart Playlist..."

Uncheck the mark, "Match the following condition:" Put a check mark by "Limit to" insert any number you like or just leave the default number, which is 25".

Next to "selected by" click on the drop down menu and click on "most recently added".

Make sure "Live updating" is checked.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.