Should i get a Macbook

Reaction score
I have been looking at getting a mac actually for a few years now, I just keep holding out though. I have been raised on windows my whole life I work in the I.T. field, mostly dealing with Windows XP, and Server 2000 - 2008. I have always been curious about a mac, I want to learn it and maybe even get mac certified some day if I get a mac haha. I follow the WWDC pretty closely, Our bestbuy in town started carrying macs in their store now, I really almost bought one on saturday, but what do yall think? Should I also wait till after this WWDC 09 event, incase they have some new product or upgrade coming to the macbooks?

Thanks

*EDIT* Also I have an iPhone since it came out then upgraded to the 3g best phone I have ever owned.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Many, many people ask this question. My question to you then is this: say the Macs are upgraded over WWDC, would the Mac you buy now not suit your needs anymore? Are the specs too low now to do what you want?

If you really want one now, buy it now. If you want to wait for the chance of an upgrade, wait. Its all up to whether you want to wait or not.

OP
LogicBox
Reaction score
Sorry MOD..
van when you put it like that, that is a good point. I mean it would serve me pretty well, really I am going to use at home and work, and when I go travling, prolly switch my iPhone to sync to it. Also I will prolly do a little WoW on it, I am hoping the nvidia 9400 will be able to handle it pretty sure it will be able to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.