Unable to use wireless with airport time capsule

Reaction score
When I originally setup my Imac and MacBook with Time Capsule, it connected wirelessly with no problems. A couple month ago an update for Time capsule was downloaded and now I have to connect with a cable to my Time Capsule on both Imac and MacBook. I set up the airport for wireless but when I open the network type the name of the network use a WPA2 password, it shows "Connection Timeout". I reset the modem several times, used different names for the Network, use Channel 1 (not auto) but nothing seems to work! Any ideas? TIA

OP
S
Reaction score
When I used Network Diagnostic and try to join my network and typing the correct password, I get : "This computer was unable to join the Airport Network you selected. You may have entered an incorrect paswrd or netwk name, chosen the wrong type of wireless security or u may be out of range of the base station. To change ur previuos choices click Go Back" None of these apply to my case!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.