Mac Book or Macbook Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 Macbook White 2Ghz 2Gig RAM 120Gig HDD
without knowing what you intend to do with you mac its impossible to answer that question.

having said that, if you are loaded and money is no object then get a macbook pro.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
I had the choice between both and chose the macbook. I looks better in my opinion, 13.3" is perfect size for a laptop.

Graphics are ace.. no need for the dedicated.. its got DDR3 ram so the onborad graphics are as good if not better than most laptops with dedicated + the nvidia chip controller it is epic.

Sound quality is the best ive ever herd on a laptop.. just get the model 2.4GHz macbook and you'll be fine... Theres no need for the pro :)

But yeah like bungy said... depends what you're going to use it for. You might need a pro.

Reaction score
if you are loaded and money is no object then get a macbook pro.
Unless small size / weight is important to you. For example, even with money as no object, my wife would choose a MacBook over a MacBook Pro simply because of the size (everything a MacBook does is sufficient for her purposes). She's been traveling with our 15" MacBook Pro and complaining about the bulk and weight.

But if size doesn't matter and money is no object, then yeah get a MBP.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium MacBook | iPod Touch
Exactly. Size, weight, GPU, overall speed and expandability. These are the things you would have to consider.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.