Hard drive enclosures

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Hello there , ive been a lurker for a long while and i finally decided to post after a year or so of lurking haha ...Any way's i just got my ibook yesterday (she finally came :) ) and any ways i have another laptop (pc laptop) that the LCD got cracked in a little accident , i had bought a 40 gig Seagate hard drive about a month before the lcd break, and when i sell the laptop i dont want to sell the 40 gig hard drive with i t , ill prolly put the stock 20 gig back in it , so i think what im going to do is buy a 2.5'' hdd enclosure for the 40 gig so i can use it as an external hdd .. im looking for preferably a firewire one .. but usb is alright i suppose ..

ive been looking around and i have found a couple i may buy one of them , but i wanted to see what you guy's and gal's use .. or what you prefer .. thanks .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.