• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What did you have to eat?

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Do you need another useless thread by me to pass the time? Well, what did you have to eat?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Sound like some one is bored. Have not has dinner yet. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
iWhat said:
Do you need another useless thread by me to pass the time? Well, what did you have to eat?

Vegetable egg foo young and vegetable fried rice, since I don't eat meat. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
today i had pasta(vegan), hotdogs(vegan), tomato soup(vegan), and a cinnamon roll(vegan), toast, and a lot of red bull and a lot of marlboro lights

i think i am going to go have a pb&j sandwich
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
tb.

then a peanut butter sandwich.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
just had a chicken and sweetcorn pizza with jalapeno peppers 10 minutes ago!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
coach_z said:
today i had pasta(vegan), hotdogs(vegan), tomato soup(vegan), and a cinnamon roll(vegan), toast, and a lot of red bull and a lot of marlboro lights

i think i am going to go have a pb&j sandwich
-chris

Interesting. So are you strictly vegan, or just felt like having a vegan day?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
strictly vegan

although once in a blue moon i must stray because of the social constructs forced on girls in todays age saying that they must be deathly skinny in order to be beautiful. with that said, once in a while i have to make sure some of my friends get some propper nutrition (or even eat at all during that day) so i must eat with them and sometimes when they are completely not willing i must suck it up and eat something that might contain egg or diary (never any meat though) in order to get them to eat it too...they feel pretty badly when the vegan who swears to never eat animal products does it because of them, it is a sick style but it works. then this requires another few hours of me hanging around and going to the bathroom with them just to make sure that the food stays in them and goes no place else other than through the digestive system.

this situation has happened two or three times since i have been vegan, aprox. one year. i am a bit of a romantic and i love my friends and i want them to be healthy so i am willing to make a sacrifice for their life if i must completely abandon my own vows to never eat an animal product for the rest of my life.

although i say im a bit of a romantic (one who loves art, liberalism, and esp. others) i hate society; which forces women and girls to believe that they must be deathly skinny in order to be viewed as sexy

sorry for the rant

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i had a baja chiken burrito at Baja Fresh. That chicken was tasty

Reaction score
fearlessfreap24 said:
i had a baja chiken burrito at Baja Fresh. That chicken was tasty

Qdoba > Baja Fresh

I had a Qdoba chicken burrito tonight, tasty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
that reminds me...

*MacAddikt goes to get food

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Deluxe burgers and a baked potato at Wendy's :alien:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
French Toast and some under cooked Farina (Cream of Wheat).

X

xthisisRomancex

Wow alot of vegan's here. I had some vegetable fried rice ( cut the mushrooms) then i had a vegetable egg roll. and then. im so hingry right know... but yea me im not areally a vegan bu choice im lac tose intolerant so i cant eat dairy and i quit eating mmeat when i was SIx ...

B

blackscooby

spinach and ricotta tortellini with cheese and ham sauce (can't spell it !), couple of glasses of Red wine.....

Cracking evening meal :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
hang over.. something that wont hurt.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.