So it's been awhile now (purchased Sept 2007)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" | 2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo 2 | 1GB Ram | 250GB HDD | ATi Radeon HD2400XT 128MB Video
Hi :) I know I haven't been posting much but I do come and read threads every now and then. This forum was great help when I made the switch from PC in September 2007 by buying my first mac - the aluminum iMac.

In the last year and a half + I have had absolutely no problems with it. In fact it took an entire year to deplete the energiser batteries that came with the wireless mighty mouse which surprised me! - and it's only required rebooting once. The power logo came up in the middle of the screen telling me I needed to restart by pressing power button or something. I was even more amazed that some of my applications reopened up like nothing had happened too.

Simply hassle free computing unlike my windows machines :)

Still loving it and would recommend any one to Mac - so much easier to use too. Was funny talking to a friend of mine who just got a mac she had the same bug as me - wanting to try and maximise windows :) - I quite like the Mac OS set up of multiple windows overlaying each other.

So cheers to the Mac World :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.