How many times can the ilife09 cd be installed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
can it be installed only once or is the sky the limit

If you install it on your machine, then uninstall it from your machine, then reinstall it on your machine again... I guess the sky is the limit.

If you're asking if you can install it on more than one machine at a time, then that is different.

The EULA only permits one computer/one install.

OP
A
Reaction score
If you install it on your machine, then uninstall it from your machine, then reinstall it on your machine again... I guess the sky is the limit.

If you're asking if you can install it on more than one machine at a time, then that is different.

The EULA only permits one computer/one install.

ya i guess what i REALLY wanted to know was if i could install it on multiple computers.. guess it depends on whether I play by the rules or not.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Like DB said, one machine as many times as you want. If you want more, iLife 09 also is available in the Family Pack and you can use that for up to 5 Macs. It's only $25 more and a great deal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uMBP 2.66/4GB/320GB; iMac 2.66Ghz/4GB/320GB; Apple TV; Black iPhone 3G 16GB
AFAIK, it's unlimited to a single machine. The family pack lets you install on up to 5 machines.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.