My first Mac :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Will soon
My Macbook Pro arrived today, bought the 2.4GHz unibody from the refurb store, totally stoked with what I've got.

The MBP looked pristene when I got it out of the box, wouldn't have known it was a refurb, looks brand new. The unboxing experience was no less satisfyingly sweet for having a plain white box. Saved myself over £200 this way so chuffed.

It's the best notebook I've used by a mile, looks so sleek and minimalisticaly classy. It's a nice change from the multitude of stickers and meaningless buttons etc on a typical Windows lappy. The multi touch trackpad is great, the keyboard is brilliant to type on and love the glossy screen.

Looking forward to getting to know OS X better, is weird being used to Windows lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uMBP 2.66/4GB/320GB; iMac 2.66Ghz/4GB/320GB; Apple TV; Black iPhone 3G 16GB
I love that they don't put any stickers on their notebooks....and they give you the actual recovery discs, not a 'partition' for you to burn your own << I hate that.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Will soon
Lol, know what you mean about recovery partitons. Work in a support call centre, and having tell a customer that they have to buy new recovery media because either the hard drive has failed, or the recovery partition is fubar'd, not fun.

Is a beautiful machine, really enjoying using it :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.