• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Can you film virtual worlds (vSide) on iMovie HD?

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new here on the forums and I'm sorry if this is the wrong selection for me too post this, But I think I have the right forum. I need some help. I want to film something which is on the internet, and its a virtual world, called vSide. If you know what vSide is then its a music virtual world on vside.com. I see that people film on vSide.. on macs and everything. (BTW: I have MacBook Pro) Its something that you have to download and I was wondering how people do it. Do they use iMovie HD? Or something else, a video camera or something. Do I have to get something to do this? :|

Thanks!
-Rih.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
You use screen capture software such as Snapz Pro, iShowU, ScreenFlick, ScreenFlow, Screenium, etc. Well, here is a bit of a list.

These guys also have used DisplayConfigX to set the screen to 720p HD format. Not that somewhere else someone has had trouble getting through to the software producer recently. Be cautious as the April 15th post at MacUpdate may suggest it isn't supported any longer.

OP
R
Reaction score
hmm..

Is there anything what isn't so complicated, I have to register of the iShowU to get a watermark away and the registering is really hard.
So if there anything free, to work on? :| :| :|

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.