What mac is this? (pic)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
It's one of the previous generations of an iMac. Get back to the Mac, click on the Apple logo in the top left hand corner and then click on About This Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Ask your sister to do this:

Go to the apple menu > Click 'About this Mac' > Select 'More info'

That will have all the details you want.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
It's either the last generation iMac G5 because it has a iSight or an iMac Intel. Do what others have said and click on the Apple in the Top Left corner of the toolbar up top and on About This Mac. I am curious if it's intel or power pc so let us know if you would!

I just did a conversion to US Dollars and I hope it's at least an Intel for that price.

OP
L
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the help everyone, she has told me that it is a intel 2.16ghz, with 2gb ram and 250gb hdd.

the only thing im on the edge about is whether its core 2 duo or single core.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
It will say in the System Profiler. There is also a More Info button when you open About This Mac. Have her look and see if it says C2D. I will check my C2D Mac and get back to you.

Ok, as you can clearly see, it will tell you if it a Core 2 Duo or not. That is the screen from my updated first gen Intel Mini with a 2.16 C2D.

Picture 1.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.