Find All Threads...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
i have a question. Im looking for a thread, I tried going through the sections manually and couldnt find it. then I remembered the name of the original poster, searched for it, and clicked his name to view the user profile, I expected to be able to click 'view all threads started by this user'. what happened, thats not an option anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I split this and moved it from the User Rating system thread since it really didn't belong there...

But yes, that feature still exists. Click on the name of the user and choose "Find more posts by ..." and you'll see them.

M

mamatroll

how to use this forum

I just discovered this forum and think it is great. One question. How do you find forums to which you've sent a question when you return? I see that there are little icons that are supposed to show that you have posted to a thread, but the two i had posted to did not show that icon when I returned. What did I do or not do?

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
its not shown as new or considered new after you leave until someone replies to it, click get new at the top of any page and itll show you the most recently replied toposts that you havent read yet.

K

Kokopelli

mamatroll said:
I just discovered this forum and think it is great. One question. How do you find forums to which you've sent a question when you return? I see that there are little icons that are supposed to show that you have posted to a thread, but the two i had posted to did not show that icon when I returned. What did I do or not do?

There are 3 ways I use to find my old threads. (I am relatively new here but have been active on forums for years)

1)If you can find any thread on which you have posted then click on your name and select "Find more posts by..."
2) If you know in advance you are going to want to come back to a thread, go to the top of the thread. Select Thread Tools => Subscribe to thread. Then in the future you can click on Quick Links => Subscribed Threads to find the thread.
3) Go to Search => Advanced Search and Select search for posts by user and type in your user name.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.