old mac game

Reaction score
I have been trying to remember the name of an old Macintosh game I used to play on my Power Mac. The problem is that I can't remember much about the game. I am pretty sure it came out during either the OS 7 or 8 days. It is a mix between a third person and a side scroller, it kind of reminds me of the views from the game Ankh (you are in a map and can move freely in it). It takes place in ancient times in a mythological society.

When you first start out you can customize your characters sex, attributes (pick pocket, strength, agility, sorcery, etc...), and I believe class (thief, warrior, sorcerer). I also remember that all characters start with both a fire (when enemies die from the fire spell their bodies explode) and a cold spell, male characters start with a sword and shield, and female characters start with a spear. There is one city that has guards spaced around it that you can fight. That same city has an indoor roman style arena you can fight in.

All I can remember about the name is that it ended with the number 5 (not roman numerals but 5) and I think it had something to do with dragons. I know it isn't much to go on but any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
I'm sorry to say but that sounds like it could be almost any fantasy RPG ever made. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lombard 400, 190cs, Wallstreet 233
Quest for glory 5?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.