• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

school survey for school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering if it was okay for me to post a link to a school survey regarding apple. I've read the forum rules and I haven't seen something regarding school surveys. If it was stated in the rules that things like this aren't allowed (I'm really bad at reading rules), then I simply won't post the link, I can understand that :).
About the survey: it has 57 questions, though you won't be answering all of them (depending on your answers ;)). Filling in the survey shouldn't be a problem, it's just some 'box-checking' :). However, I'm interested in your personal opinion so some questions do require you to type something :).

I anyone has any questions about the survey, just post it here :)
Thanks for reading my first post and hopefully someone can help me out :)

Grts, Loxkun

OP
L
Reaction score
I've updated my first post, it now contains the link to the survey.
Thanks for helping out ! ^_^

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
who is your target audience? i found mot of the questions hard to read because the grammar was horrible. most of the questions i got through were hard to understand and not to the point. i quit after 27 questions.

OP
L
Reaction score
who is your target audience? i found mot of the questions hard to read because the grammar was horrible. most of the questions i got through were hard to understand and not to the point. i quit after 27 questions.

Yeah, I'm sorry for the grammar. Orginally, the survey was in dutch and some questions were harder for me to translate.
As for the target audience, I try to get as many opinions as possible, so everybody I guess.
I was wondering which questions you think were not to the point, I'd be happy to explain it to you :).

Anyway, thanks for putting up with the bad grammar for 27 questions, I appreciate it, as well as your reply :).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac
I didn't think the grammar was that[/] bad. Just a thing though, the survey is FAR too long.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
And it doesn't belong here:
Forum Rules said:
No Soliciting / Advertising / Spamming. This includes advertising for your own site or forum. Use the Buy, Sell, or Trade forum for all private sales.
so·lic·it
v. so·lic·it·ed, so·lic·it·ing, so·lic·its

v. tr.
1. To seek to obtain by persuasion, entreaty, or formal application
2. To petition persistently; importune: solicited the neighbors for donations.
3. To entice or incite to evil or illegal action.

v. intr.
1. To make solicitation or petition for something desired.
If you would like to become an active, contributing member of this forum and have genuine questions, you can most certainly ask them here.

Otherwise, this is not the place to join and immediately spam a link to your 'school project'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.