iphoto 09

Reaction score
Okay so I recently purchased the upgrade box set with leopard, ilife09 and iwork 09. After downloading the ilife software, i went to iphoto and discovered that my thumbnails are messed up. In some albums they are all missing(grey box with !) and in others its only some. The strangest thing is that when I first click on the library or a certain album the pictures are there for a split second then disappear. The blank thumbnails have file names and when I double click the empty box the photo comes up full size. So, photos are in there somewhere but dont want to show themselves as a thumbnail. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 24" 2.5ghz, Macbook 13.3, Iphone, Itouch..blah blah blah
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
I would suggest that too. After the last iphoto update (wasn't the 09) that was recently sent out, I ran Onyx. It told me that the caches needed to be deleted (sorry I forget the reason why). I imagine there might have been some code updating or something that maybe made pictures better compatible or something with the 09 version (hopefully someone with a better grasp of this will correct me or something). Hopefully you will get your iphoto working well;D

OP
J
Reaction score
Tried rebulding and i cant be sure but it seems like more are missing- could that be possible? Should i try the reinstall?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.