new from Montana

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
B&W G3/400/1gig/OS 10.4
i am not really new to macs, but stopped using back about the time OS X first came out [what? about 8 or 9 years ago, now?]. the machine i had then was a 7500 with a powerlogix 500mhz upgrade, OS 9.1 and as much RAM as i could stick in it at the time. for some reason it never really ran right, so i kinda pushed it aside for other projects.

i just won and received a B&W G3 400 from ebay that i kinda bid on as a lark. it came with OS 10.4 and currently has the full 1 gig of RAM. the PO had installed an ATA upgrade card and a 120 gig HD. the machine runs pretty good, and i am finding that i am getting back some of the gist of using Mac stuff as i go. the OS is pretty easy to use, and i am figuring out how to get around things as i go thanks to this site and the Apple forums.
so i have no real questions, complaints, or issues......

just thought i would ID myself a bit, and was wondering if there were any members here that are near me here in Missoula?
HI :Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.