help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 ghz G5 OSX 10.5.6
I need some guidence I am brand new to the forum My i mac G5 just returned from the apple store for about the 6 th time with power supply hard drive and optical drive problems. Which they finally replaced all of. My issue is although I can run mail when im running safari it wont send links it tells me i have no mail program & have to reinstall Mail from my disc. I am currently running leopard 10.5.6 and my disc is older 10.5.2 so it will only allow my to install the older version I just want to get my mail program working again to send links from Do I have to go back to the older version and put the new one in a previous system ? I have a previous system already on the drive can I delete that ? If I do re install is it just a matter of uploading software updates from apple ? thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The easiest way would be to download the combined update. Go here to download combo update 10.5.6: Link

Regards.

Reaction score
i think the mail program on most computer is flaw. that is why i just use webmail, such as gmail and yahoo mail

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.