Mail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac OSX Monteray 12.5
I have had my new iMac for one week and I am totally addicted to the thing!! However, questions keep cropping up which I can usually get an answer to with a little research and effort, but so far not this one.

I use AOL, and sending my mail on the iMac is not problem. Even found out through trial, error and some research how to convert what looks like a "pasted" image of a jpeg attachment to be viewed as an icon. That was driving me a little nuts. I have found however that for some reason the "sent" mail folder does not always show the email that I sent? For example - this morning I wrote to Adobe and I know it was received because I got an acknowledgement, but it is not showing up in my sent folder? I accessed my sent folder on AOL by going directly there via AOL MAIL on the web, and there was the letter in the sent folder. Does anyone have this problem? Why I wonder is it not showing up in my iMac mail folder?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
*Old thread sorry*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.