iTunes error

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26 13" MBP, WD 7200 RPM 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM; 2 EDU iBook G4s, 4g nano, 16GB 2g Touch, shuffle
Since the latest iTunes update, whenever I right click on a podcast and select description, the description box pops up and there is no "x" to get out of it. The only way to get it to go away and get back to the rest of iTunes is to completely quit iTunes. Does anyone else have this problem?? Can you try it and let me know?? Thanks.

Reaction score
Since the latest iTunes update, whenever I right click on a podcast and select description, the description box pops up and there is no "x" to get out of it. The only way to get it to go away and get back to the rest of iTunes is to completely quit iTunes. Does anyone else have this problem?? Can you try it and let me know?? Thanks.

I went to the iTunes store and right click to get the description. The dialog box has an "x" to close. Have you tried reinstalling the application? That may help.

OP
kuklachica
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26 13" MBP, WD 7200 RPM 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM; 2 EDU iBook G4s, 4g nano, 16GB 2g Touch, shuffle
Thank you for trying. It only happens in the podcasts I have downloaded, not in the store. I cannot move the window, cannot resize it, and it stays in front of iTunes until I close it. This didn't happen until I downloaded 8.1.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.