• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

funny

?

)(*

i was sitting in class taking notes with my powerbook and my teachers laptop she uses to project on the screen is a windows.

during her lecture with the notes, norton antivirus pops up wanting to update.

in the russling to close it quickly, she closes everythin and has to reopen word.

i was the only one who laughed in the class. and the only one with a mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
First time i read what u wrote i thought ur teacher had a powerbook ;) good thing i read it twice...

not sa bad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
thats funny. Ida walked out into the hall and started laughing my off.;)

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
reminds of that old apple commercial where some CEO is giving out this big presentation then windows locks up and people start shouting out things like:

"press control alt delete" .. "hit escape" .. and then someone shouts out "get a mac"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
lol, i thought no one else rememberd that one! personally i really didnt think about it for a long time.. i think i have it tapped some where.

OP
D

Danster

MacAddikt said:
reminds of that old apple commercial where some CEO is giving out this big presentation then windows locks up and people start shouting out things like:

"press control alt delete" .. "hit escape" .. and then someone shouts out "get a mac"

that's is proberly one of the most funnyest ads I would have ever seen hahahahahaha :D

Got a link for it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.