Incase 13"" Hardshell Case for White Macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB DDR2 Memory, 120 GB hard drive
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and I think I posted a few threads prior to buying a macbook. I just bought the newest white macbook and here's my question. Does the case (mentioned up above) supposed to fit the NEWEST WHITE MACBOOK? Or was this case supposed to fit the prior white macbook? I've tried everything and it won't snap on correctly. Does anyone have the NEWEST WHITE MACBOOK and have this problem with the Incase? Hopefully I'm in the right place and yes I did read the sticky ( The Official "What case/cover/skin/bag should I get or do you recommend. )

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Incase 13" Hardshell Case for White MacBook Removal

For those that have this case, what's the best way to remove the case? I've had this case for about a month and I don't want to break the snaps that hold the case together.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
***...how did this last thread get here? I hate how the moderators handle certain threads.

Reaction score
Same!

Hey, I'm having the same problem too! I just got my Macbook white and the case doesn't fit the Macbook. To make matters wort I brought two! x(

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The case is specifically designed for the 13" White MacBook. If it doesn't fit your MacBook, then you bought the wrong case. Take them back and get a refund.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.