itunes help

M

Maxwell690

Recent switcher from Pc to Mac here and I'm having a slight problem with itunes and wondered if you could help. I have imported the songs from my Pc onto my Mac and it syncs perfectly with my ipod. My girlfriend also has an ipod (though a mini one in pink !) and wanted me to set hers up on my Mac as well. I've created her a user acount and imported a few of her cds but she also wants access to a few of mine (she doesn't want to have to wade through all of mine to find hers).

I tried going to import but it complains of not allowed access to my music folder. I gave her read/write permissions on the whole music folder including files within but it doesn't allolw me to select the albums. What should I be doing ? Am I approaching this the correct way ?

Many thanks

OP
D

Danster

I think you may have to go to system preferences/itunes music sharing in firewall and tick the box and or preferences/sharing then tick personal file sharing in services

Hope this helps :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.