Webcam Issue?!

Reaction score
Hey guys my girlfriend has a mac and I have a PC and I bought a webcam so we could chat and it doesn't work all the time. Let me explain.

I bought the Logitech Quickcam MP and it said it's compatible with AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), yahoo and MSN messenger. Well, we both sign on to AIM (updated version, i believe AIM 1.1 for mac) and when i click to video chat, it SOMETIMES WORKS.

She tells me that when she sends me a request, the computer tells her i did not accept when in actuality I didn't receive it. We try countless times and out of 20 times the camera connects maybe twice.

I think it has to do with her mac because when I chat with my friends who have PC's the connection is fine. Could you guys PLEASE tell me what i can do? Maybe she needs to edit somethin on her AIM for this to work or change a setting. I'm sorry for the long post but i need ur help mac folks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.