Problem booting up Vista 64

Reaction score
I'm running Mac OS X on one hard drive, and Vista on a second. When I boot up on the Vista hard drive, I get this long string of text, about partitions or something. I need to know if it's possible to get rid of that message, or if something's wrong with my system, or anything would help. I recorded a video of it, which I've uploaded here:

YouTube - Vista Startup

Reaction score
firstly, get XP, vista sucks

Secondly, do you also run parallels when on OSX? I had a similar problem with XP where bootcamp for some reason was trying to boot from parallels, after choosing the windows HD (from pressing option), i pressed F12 or Delete (i forget) on the windows startup and made sure it booted from Boot Camp and was fine after that

OP
D
Reaction score
I'm booting Vista 64 bit off of a second hard drive, no parallels involved. I use boot camp for the drivers.

I'd love to use XP, but I have to use Vista 64 in order to utilize the 6GB of RAM I'm using.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.