Looking for data synchronization software

Reaction score
I think the idea is quite exciting! So, it should probably be possible to synchronize data on multiple computers. It would solve a lot of admin problems...but does it really work? Has someone already experience with synchronizing data like that? I am much on the way and therefore seek a possibility to access my working folders, important files and e-mail from my Notebook and Desktop Pc. I already heard of a lot of Sync programs and wanted to ask for your experiences in general. Perhaps someone has a tip on how to do this the easiest way? Greetings,mark

Reaction score
Hi, recently I had the same problem. I wanted to share my Outlook data with other computers . A friend of mine recommended SYNCING.NET. I tried it and was excited! It´s a simple and inexpensive software to synchronize data and Outlook on different PC´s. You just need to download and install this program and once files are created, changed or deleted on your PC, the data synchronization between the computers within the network starts fully automatic.

You can download the trialversion at Sync Outlook, Sync files - SYNCING.NET

Gattaca

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.