MP3 Tag editing

Reaction score
I own an ipod Touch and whenever there are songs that have long artist names like:

"Really long Artist Name Here - Track 1 Song Name" the screen only fits the artist and I cannot choose which song I want to listen to since its off the screen.

I think deleting the artist name completely does fix the problem, but what if I don't want to do that? Is there a way to edit tags so that only the song names show on the ipod touch? Or perhaps song names show first and artist show second?

Reaction score
I thought the colums in iTunes could be edited re sync or is the Touch different?

If that is the case then I cant help you BUT on a nano the song title is displayed above the artist

I find the best way to edit the song names is in iTunes with the Sing Title in Name and the Artist in Artist that way you can have many Songs against each artist

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.