Macbook or Macbook pro

I

itzmillertyme

I'm A PC user :\ switching to a mac :Cool: . I wanted to know which mac I should buy a Macbook 13.3" aluminum or a Macbook Pro aluminum 15". Can Someone give me their advice and the differences between the 2. Video card ports etc.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You need to decide which would be best. Only you know what the machine will be used for and how much you can spend. As for specifications, go to the Apple site and enter the store. All the info you need is there.

Welcome to the Apple Store - Apple Store (U.S.)

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
The MBP has two - a shared card and a dedicated one with either 256Mb or 512MB depending on which model you get. The only other difference is that the MBP has a firewire 800 port, a bigger screen and a *slighly* longer battery life.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
it would all depend on what you needed it to have, do you want this to be just a laptop, or a desktop replacement laptop?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
So for the most part that means you don't need a decicated video card, so that narrows it down a little bit. Just take a look at the specs on the laptops and the software you would be running on it.

Reaction score
I change from my PC to a MacBook Pro.... I think if I had bought a MacBook it would be like my PC with the only difference that I can bring it with me.

The MacBook Pro is pretty better than my old PC (+ memory ram and that stuffs) so if money is not the problem I would buy a MacBookPro...

OP
I

itzmillertyme

Thanks for all the help. I have purchased the 13.3" Macbook I am already getting use to it and I love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.