• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

This takes gall!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
eh, I've left a company before and had my last check retracted (direct deposit) claiming that I owed them for training :D

Cost em about 5 mil in contracts less than a month later ... hmm...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I'd saying if they accidentally added another zero or something that it's an obvious error to the worker and should probably be repaid if the worker didn't have the moral fortitude to do it themselves. But, if it's relatively minor then they should just let it go because it can't possibly be worth the negative press they should have known would arise eventually.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
Thats why you work for Apple. The chances of this happening at Apple is slim to none. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Perhaps if you give the money back they send you a free Zune

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
i wish i was shocked, don't they have unions in america because (no offense) it kinda seems like this happens alot? This being mis-conduct on the part of a corporate entity.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.