please help me out

Reaction score
hello admin

i have purchase mac book pro from my friend. i am using first time apple in my life as i am perfect toward programming of VB, VC++, win API , unfortunately I never tried for apple anyhow or never of my circle use it prequently, now i had it without any knowledge of apple. i have loaded xp home in my machine, there is no driver in it. pls find the model no A1226 of macbook pro 15" for refernce. please help to load my driver for the same as early you guide me you can also email all detail onmy email [email protected]

kindly tell me if i can work in both operating system window as well as mac in this mac book.

also wat all upgrade can be done in this model.

pls help me in this i ll be greatfull to the community

Best Regards

anky

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
it's not exactly clear what you did, at least for me .... how did you "load" windows xp?
anyhow, the windows drivers for your hardware are on the MacOS install disc

just boot into Windows and insert the MacOSX install disc

when you boot hold down the alt key after the boot chime/sound to select the system you want to boot into, might be helpful to know

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.