New to Mac

adz

Reaction score
Got a brand new macbook so I would like to be pointed in the right direction for some tutorials on how to use mac.
Basic things like how to delete files, rename stuff etc.
I've used Windows and Ubuntu before so I can pick things up easily.

But one thing, i've minimized msn but i can't seem to open the window up again to see my contact list.
I can still get the chat windows.
I don't know what i'm going wrong??

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, late 2012 model, 21"
This ought to get you going. This section of Apple's website features several video tutorials will show you some of the basics on how to use a Mac. You can also read through a series of text tutorials for more detailed tweaks and tips.

These forums are also a good resource, as many switchers come around with questions similar to yours.

Reaction score
That was a great link J.Fo sent you. Lots to learn there. You can also pick up a lot by Searching thru this forum. Welcome to Mac and this forum!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
As for the MSN thing, that use to happen to me all the time. If you minimized it, check your dock for the window, if you closed it, right click the MSN icon in your Dock and click Contact List. This should open it back up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
A1226 w/4Gb of RAM
Welcome to the MacWorld! Once you go Mac . . . you never go back . . . quite literally!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.