Photo posting sites (flickr, Photobucket ect....)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 ghz, iPhone 3G, And g5 iMac
Does anybody no a site where you can enable or diable the ability for your viewers to drag and drop the image.

Have photos i want to show to people that are looking onto buying them but can easily drag and drop for free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
you could always put a watermark on it or downscale it so that you can see the picture but otherwise it's useless

maybe if the sight was flash-made it they would have to screencapture to get the picture, but that is definitely not the best way ... I would stick to watermarks or downscaling

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Why would you want people to be able to get your photo for free?
Especially if they might buy them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I think what he's trying to say, is that he wants to know of a site that he can DISABLE right-clicking.saving or drag/dropping the image so people DO NOT take his images for free, since he wants to sell them.

I personally do not know of any that does this. The best would be to put a watermark on it like it was mentioned, or scale the image to a "preview" size, so that in order to have the original picture at the original size, they would then have to purchase them.

Check out deviantART: where ART meets application! I'm not too sure if you can do this, but I know that you can have it setup so that people can buy your stuff from there, or something along the lines of that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 24" Imac 2.93ghz 4gb RAM 640gb HDD GT130 GPU
I wouldn't upload anything to photobucket if I were you. If you read their TOS, it basically says that once it is uploaded it is no longer your work. Same thing goes for facebook.

OP
Jordanjez193
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 ghz, iPhone 3G, And g5 iMac
Thanks, I ended up giving them away for free since they were photos of my friends at track meet.

Thanks for all the help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g
Try SmugMug Photo Sharing. Your photos look better here., I know you can disable right-clicking on that site. I'm not sure if you can disable it for some galleries but not others, I just started using it so I haven't learned all the bells and whistles yet.
I will be posting my shots from this weekends event I shot (personal, not a paid gig, but some of the parents want to buy the shots from me...)
also...its a paid site, but the extras might be worth it for you...

Reaction score
Thanks for this link.Its cool link.Biu i can't get these free.anyways good job..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.