Free Advertisement

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
Tommorrow morning will be the semi-annual swap meet for HAAUG (houston apple area users group). i will be there all morning and was thinking about maybe making some flyers or something for this site. HAAUG had their own forum, but it was a cruddy email system that doesnt work well. I was wondering if anyone had anything theyd like me to add... i havent made the flyer yet, so i guess just give some suggestions and ill put them on there.

btw. if anyone here lives in houston, or the surrounding area. you should come check it out. PM me for any info, or go to their website linked above.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
This would be completely awesome. I can see a lot of traffic generated from this. If you have any ideas on a flyer, I'd like to see them. I'd also like to help make it. What kinda dimensions are you thinking? Obviously 8.5x11, but what kinda images and sizes of fonts and stuff were you thinking?

You should use the logo from the forums in there too. Would make people be "brand" aware....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" iMac 700 MHz G4 640 MB
I think Screen Shots of the forum would be a good way to show what the site is like.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
How was this event MacAddikt? Did you get anything good? :)

OP
MacAddikt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
I didnt get a chance to make it.. i've been sick all weekend, and im just recovering now. i emailed my dad some screen shots and gave him some of the banners i made and he had them showing on his iBook. he said there wasnt much of a crowd. it probably wasnt advertised as well as years past. im going to make it a project to have an 8 1/2 X 11 advertisement for by the Feburary meeting. ill post a few drafts of them as i go....... but for now, im going back to bed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry to hear that you are sick... Hope you get well soon!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.