ArmA: Armed Assault for mac?

Reaction score
I saw this game and it looks really good, but was wondering if I can buy/download a mac version?

Thanks
Ollie

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Windows only. If you own an Intel Mac and it's powerful enough, (MBP or new aluminum Macbook) you can install Windows and run the game that way.

Regards.

OP
O
Reaction score
I have the new alu MB so may look into that! I need to find a willing friend with an XP disk! If i use bootcamp for windows, can i just get rid of windows like a week later when i get bored of that game? Also, if i install windows, will it effect my normal system in any way? Like can i just restore it to how it is now when im done?

Cheers
Ollie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Phenom X3 720, Radeon 4870 1GB, 6GB DDR2-800, 32" LCD TV
I have the new alu MB so may look into that! I need to find a willing friend with an XP disk! If i use bootcamp for windows, can i just get rid of windows like a week later when i get bored of that game? Also, if i install windows, will it effect my normal system in any way? Like can i just restore it to how it is now when im done?

Cheers
Ollie

You shouldn't install Windows with the intention of just removing it a week later. What if another game comes along that you want to try?

Also, installing Windows will make you partition your hard drive, and the only way to un-partition it would be to reformat it (which would erase all your data). I'd be careful about just rushing into installing Windows unless you intend to keep in installed for a while. It won't affect your system in any other way, though.

Reaction score
Hi,

Also, installing Windows will make you partition your hard drive, and the only way to un-partition it would be to reformat it (which would erase all your data). I'd be careful about just rushing into installing Windows unless you intend to keep in installed for a while. It won't affect your system in any other way, though.
I'm sorry but this is wrong. One can remove the XP partition very easily without having to reformat whatever. So to answert the OP's question .. Yes you can get rid of it easily and et back your current partition state.

Tex

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.