Sorry guys.. Newbie here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White
I just bought a White Macbook and I love it. Its really easy to use and its so much more stable than PC. I can honestly say its worth every penny. After seeing what a Mac can do, I'm starting to really get into photography.

Im going to be as descriptive as possible so please bare with me. I wanted to create a picture of me in my room. Ill call 20 me's. If I took a picture of me in my room standing and looking at the mirror, and in the same picture there is me drinking coffee at one end of the room, and at the other end of the room there is me watching tv. How can i create that? what software can i use? photoshop? iphoto?

to be honest with you guys, im a newbie to mac and photoshop. thanks

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
so you want to put a camera in one place, and basically take multiple photos of the same scene, with you in a different position in each photo, and then merge them so one photo contains you in every position?

photoshop, even photoshop elements (or gimp, maybe chocoflop) really anything where you can cut and paste would do it. though to be as accurate as possible, something that uses layers and variable opacity would be preferable to something that doesn't.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White
thank you so much, that is the perfect answer!

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White
btw.. ur in the twin cities huh? viking fan?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
nope. ;)

can't stand football.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White
lol you poor soul.. live in minny and cant appreciate a good team.. lol j.k.. hey it happens.. im a die hard viking fan!! anyways, thanks for the quick answer back on the pic question

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
it gets worse. i grew up in new jersey and wasn't a giants fan. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.