which browser!!

Reaction score
Hi recently brought a mac desktop which is os x leopard loaded with safari,
Im having problems going into some of my usual sites that i used with the vista which had I E Loaded,( Which i have to fire up the slow machine to do)Not good!!! Some will not except passwords etc, tried firefox and this is doing the same, Is there something i need to do with my mac i.e install etc, or is it just a case of the browser, thanks

Reaction score
Sounds like a case of the website to me.. if it doesn't work with firefox or safari then the web developer is junk (IMO).

You can get IE for a MAC btw and see if you can log in with it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MBP 2.53GHz, 500GB 7200rpm HD, 4GB Ram
Do you have private browsing switched on? If so, try switching that off on Safari and then giving the login another go.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
You can get IE for mac? Where? this would really help with not having to boot up the windows pc when testing websites

OP
D
Reaction score
You can get IE for mac? Where? this would really help with not having to boot up the windows pc when testing websites

Thanks i will give it a try!!! Where is best to download it from, sorry being a tad thick just don't want to mess up!!

OP
D
Reaction score
Have you installed flash? I've just tried Loaded and it works fine on Safari here.

Adobe - Adobe Flash Player

Also install Flip4mac to view streaming WMV

Windows Media® Components for QuickTime

Thank you,
Would these help for the following problem, Member of 3 forums kids noticed they can no longer save their game score on one of them but can on the other two, but if they play on the vista they can save it all on the three, kids they always find a problem, along with a couple of other sites this is the only probs so far!! Will check out adobe flash player think its already on here!!

Reaction score
Thank you,
Would these help for the following problem, Member of 3 forums kids noticed they can no longer save their game score on one of them but can on the other two, but if they play on the vista they can save it all on the three, kids they always find a problem, along with a couple of other sites this is the only probs so far!! Will check out adobe flash player think its already on here!!

Give me a link (Or the name) to the site(s) and I'll try them here and see if it does the same for me.

OP
D
Reaction score
Give me a link (Or the name) to the site(s) and I'll try them here and see if it does the same for me.

Its a forum you have to join lol, don't know if you will like it:Blushing:

Reaction score
Its a forum you have to join lol, don't know if you will like it:Blushing:

LOL, OK.

Have you tried doing a Google search to see if any other people have been having the same problem?

OP
D
Reaction score
LOL, OK.

Have you tried doing a Google search to see if any other people have been having the same problem?

Yeap even got in touch with the guy who runs the forum, he said other mac users are using it fine, Its a forum for pomms going to oz lol, just has the arcade by v bullitin that the kids play on out of the three its their favourite, vista on its last legs sooooo slow. its called pomsonaplane.com

Reaction score
Have done a bit of investigation and V Bulletin reckon they test their stuff on all browsers, including Safari, so I'm lost as to what is causing your issues, sorry.

OP
D
Reaction score
Have done a bit of investigation and V Bulletin reckon they test their stuff on all browsers, including Safari, so I'm lost as to what is causing your issues, sorry.

Thanks for all your help, i will have another word with forum guy, will have to download adobe as some email atatchment's won't load so guess i have more to figure out yet, thanks again anyway:\

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.