What a steal!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD
I picked up a white Macbook today. It has a 2.1ghz processor, Applecare until April 2011, 1GB RAM (which I plan to upgrade), Leopard 10.5.5 (need to update), and legal software for Final Cut Pro and Photoshop CS3.

I got it $400. What a steal! I saved about $400 at the absolute minimum. [I have been shopping around for months, so I know the price.]

It's white, and kind of dirty, but it's worth every penny. It's 13" and comes with firewire! Score!

I just had to share. :p

Also, I'm planning on buying Leopard and just doing a clean install, since she didn't wipe it off herself. I'm a big fan of OS wipes, as long as everything is backed up.

This is my first Mac, and I'm loving it! [Typed up on my Mac.]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
Yeah, 400 for a working Core 2 Duo MacBook with all that software really is a steal. Good find!

OP
revel
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks! I love this computer. My PC loving family is starting to take notice too. Maybe I will convert them in due time.

OP
revel
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"Things are always funnier out of context than in."

:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
I'm a big fan of OS wipes, as long as everything is backed up.

Maybe download active killdisk, does a very good job of secure formatting hard drives.

Reaction score
Good deal!
Where did you get it at? For $400, I could buy another one - hope it is not stolen ;-)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.