2nd time is the charm

Reaction score
After two W500 Lenovo Thinkpads going bad in the last few months, I have gone back to a new MacBook Pro 15 with 2.8, 4gb and 320gb 7200rpm

I know some will not be happy but have slipt the drive in half with bootcamp and installed Vista Ultimate 64bit. It is all running very well. The previous MacBook did not have the nice touchpad this one does and I am adapting very quickly. All of my Vista softaware is installed and I have even bought MS Office for Mac to put on it tonight.

The main thing is this MACBrook oooozes quality and the screen is way better than my Thinkpad.

So far very happy, will be extending the warranty via the guy who sells it on eBay for like $200. Sounds too good to be true but he has alot of feedback.

Anyway, if you do not mind, I will hang around and learn about my new Mac in these forums.:Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.