Wheres my download folder on the taskbar gone?!!

Reaction score
Hi, had my computer about a week, yesterday i must of done something that deleted the new downloads folder from the taskbar at the bottom or at least the new leopard version that springs all recent downloads up through the screen. how can I get it back to the way it was?
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
For starters, it's not the taskbar, it's the Dock. Second, dbnoise is on the right track. Click on Finder (the icon all the way to the left of the Dock that looks like a face). A window should pop up, by default it's your Home directory (your name should be highlighted on the left). You'll see a folder called Downloads here. Drag that down next to the Trash icon on the Dock.

OP
M
Reaction score
ahh , it just dissapeared into thin air, and its not in the finder anymore either. I think this is what happened before I dragged it to the bin by mistake, thing is it isnt in the trash to get it back out even though thats where it went when it dissapeared. any ideas?

OP
M
Reaction score
sorry its working now its seemed I had to be very exact where I placed the icon, just one millimeter out and it dissapeared! cheers for the help though, im getting there....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.