best buy.ca

Reaction score
hey,

It's about time the new macbook pros will be coming out at Best Buy soon and i will be purchasing it from there. Does anybody know if i can configure it because i want the 2.9ghz cpu and the anti-glare and it doesn't look like thats the case.

I can only buy this from Best Buy because i have $1000 gift certificate for there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
I pretty sure that apple will only supply them with standard models, not customized ones. Apple has to customize the computer in the factory, but you might be able to have them send a custom made computer to your best buy. If not, you would have to buy off the apple store, which would suck because you have a huge gift card. I just want to know who gave you a grand to spend at best buy??;D

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
could be from a return...

i seem to remember always seeing a few basic configurations listed on bestbuy.com so you may have your choice within limitations.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Also, the sales folks who handle Apple products at Best Buy will very gladly special order any machine configuration that Apple offers. As long as it's available from Apple, Best Buy can order it.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.