BlackBerry Storm - can it sync with iMac?

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
I live in UK. Mobile phone contract up for renewal. Really want iPhone but means changing provider (O2 has monopoly here). Quite fancy BlackBerry Storm. No one can tell me if it can sync with my iMac desktop. Anyone know?

Thanks.

Ian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2015 15", Powerbook G4 17" 2004
I've not tried it with pocketmac but if you enable mass storage mode on your storm the mac should recognise it and then you can drag files over to the storm from your mac, kinda like a flash player.

OP
IWT

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
BlackBerry Storm

Thank you all so much for your help, especially Chris and the links.

Ian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
I've got a Pearl and I've heard from multiple sources that Desktop manager for PC, pocket Mac, isn't really that great and its easier to just do it on a PC/Bootcamp.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 PowerBook, iPod Nano 8gb
I wish I known about the incompatibility between the Storm and Mac. I just don't understand why BB cater for windows users only!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.