Converting .pst to mac mail

Reaction score
Hi

Appreciate help from anyone with converting Outlook mails to mac mail... beginning to loose the cool with my new MacBook!!!

My PC crashed on me and is now dead. I have my Outlook emails backed up in .pst format on an external hard drive. I'm not sure what version of Outlook I was on and can't change the .pst file to any other type.

MacSupport told me to purchase MS Office for Mac as it has Entourage which will support the .pst file. After paying EUR135 it seems Entourage doesn't in fact support .pst files and MacSupport are now telling me they can't assist with Entourage as its a MS product.

I have tried a download for a PST Converter however as the .pst file is not from a 2001 version of Outlook it doesn't work.

Any suggestions v much appreciated.

Thanks,
G

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Most converters are specific to a version. However, if you don't mind paying for a converter that works, try this one. Download from here.

Regards.

OP
I
Reaction score
Hi chscag
Tried that. No joy... the software requires you to change the format of the .pst files while still in Windows and afterwards convert to the mac. As my PC is dead I cant do this. pst file is only available to me on an external hard drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
I think Thunderbird is able to import pst-files and that you then can export in a format that Mail can import. Give it a try since it is for free.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.