• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Free Mini Macs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SurferMike

Has anyone heard about this site that is supposedly giving away free mini macs? i guess they strated with free iPods a while ago and now they're doing mini macs. seems like a scam to me, but there are articles in the NY Times, wired magazine and a bunch of others that say it's legit. i'm trying it, but am not getting my hopes up.

anyway, here's the link. it'll tell you what to do if you want to try, too.

**deleted SPAM URL**

:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Those are almost always certainly a scam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 2ghz Dual Processor, 12" Scrolling TrackPad Powerbook
In the corporate, capitalist society that we live in, where governments invest billions of pounds and dollars to wars and weapons development but less to the Boxing Day Tsunami tragedy and Third World poverty; do you really believe that someone would give away Mac mini's for "free" and there be no catch, or underhanded financial benefit for themselves?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There's a reason we aren't hearing about it on this board....that's because it's not allowed. Please refrain on spamming in the future and read the forum rules before you decide to post again.

Enjoy your temporary ban while you think things over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.