The Reason Why i Switched....

S

Sirjammer69

The reason why i switched? There are a couple, a major one is palladium and the undeniable control gates and M$ can have over about seemingly 70-90% of the world, i dont like the fact that others choose what my comp does for me, and secondly to learn mac again and the fact that macs are sooo much nicer to look at than a generic looking pc, design design design, i also really love there ad campaign about being and thinking different, because i myself consider myself different to the crowd...thats the heart of why i switched. :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Welcome to our crowd! errr... I mean :)

Congratulations! You'll enjoy it here.. the great thing about this is yes.. we can completely change our OS to the way we like it and there is at least one thing that we all have in common.. and that is our appreciation for the mac and the mac community. :)

Have fun!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I'm a new member of the Mac Community also but welcome aboard!

OP
S

Sirjammer69

Thank you very much all its VERY good to be here let me tell you, i havent even got my ibook yet but have been promoting macs for a month at least now, its odd what good marketing and pr campaigns can do huh? lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Nothing sells something better than a person that loves the product :) Or a community, or or or :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.