not to do with mac but only forum...

Reaction score
i'm in.. soo..

ok please answer:

there is a video watching program i use.. it's icon is an orange pilon.. well orange and white striped.. i forget the name of it.. please help?

and to make it seem more "mac" ish..

does anyone on here use that program and does it work well on a mac.. i need this program because it's the only one that works for torrent files.. please helppp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
It's VLC Player I think, it has an orange cone as its icon. And yes, it works really well on a Mac, many people use it as their preferred media player - video and audio. You can get it here VLC media player for Mac OS X

dtx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum MB, 2.0, 2gb ram, 320gb hdd
VLC is hands down the BEST video player available, on any OS. They even added beautiful OSx-ish graphics to the Mac port of it. gorgeous and functional.

Reaction score
I've always used mplayer on all of my systems. I hated VLC the moment I saw it and used it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15 - 2.8GHz - 320GB ATA 7200
I downloaded VLC and only used it once the other day but it appeared to work fine for me.

dtx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum MB, 2.0, 2gb ram, 320gb hdd
I've always used mplayer on all of my systems. I hated VLC the moment I saw it and used it.

have you seen it recently? much improved UI (although still not up to snuff with some others). It isn't the UI that made me fall in love with it though, it's that it plays every file, every time! it's amazing! And it actually looks really good in OS X, they've added nice transparent video controls in Full Screen.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.