few questions...

Reaction score
hey so i just got a mac book.. it;s the white one. like a year old-ish..

anyways:

1. is there a GOOD msn messenger site i can get onto? cuz msn messenger live isn't working.

2. a good torrent site. cause bittorrent isn't working and it says something about being an application for utorrent to work and that isn't saying much for me.

3. how do make pages take up the entire window automatically?

4. is there anything that comes on leopRD similiar to MS paint??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, late 2012 model, 21"
1. Try using Adium. I have it set up for MSN and it works really well.

2. Someone else will have to help you with this.

3. If you want to maximize a window, the best way to do it is to click the lower right corner and drag it until it's the desired size.

The "+" button in OS X will more often than not resize the window to best fit the contents of the window you are viewing.

4. Not that I am aware of.

OP
J
Reaction score
i tried the adium thing and everytime i do it cancels out on me and stops the download... which is the same with almost EVERYthing i tried downloading. either it won't finish or it doesn't progress any further once it is done. :/

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
What web browser are you using?

You could try uTorrent or Transmission.

Reaction score
hey so i just got a mac book.. it;s the white one. like a year old-ish..

anyways:

1. is there a GOOD msn messenger site i can get onto? cuz msn messenger live isn't working.

2. a good torrent site. cause bittorrent isn't working and it says something about being an application for utorrent to work and that isn't saying much for me.

3. how do make pages take up the entire window automatically?

4. is there anything that comes on leopRD similiar to MS paint??

1. I am using Messenger for Mac, version 7.0.1. It should work, really. But if you really want to use a web-based site for MSN, I suggest meebo - online web IM for AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk messengers. It pretty much does the normal stuff that MSN is capable of, but just not as pretty and I don't think it allows file transfers. I do suggest Adium as well, and maybe Skype. The only reason why I am using MSN Messenger at all is because a lot of my friends use it.

2. A good torrent site would be Mininova : The ultimate BitTorrent source!. And as for the application, I strongly recommend Transmission. I heard bad news about uTorrent and how it isn't exactly safely and stable. Transmission is the way to go for me.

3. Refer to what J. Fo said.

4. Not that I know of. But what do you need it for?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.